Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Quotes from Volume One Part Five

Anne is a Lay Apostle who writes messages she receives from Jesus and the Blessed Mother.  To read more about Anne's work you can go to:  Direction For Our Times


The following quotes are taken from Anne's book Volume One, Thoughts on  Spirituality.

I want My chosen souls to reflect on the value of obedience.  Only through obedience can I bring about the movement toward perfection within you.  Your current world scoffs on obedience.  Even children do not obey their parents and are not punished for their transgressions.  I want My souls to be obedient and they will see faith bloom like a flower.  Truly, I will reward them in an unparalleled manner during these times.  (p. 93)

Do you want to be with me?  I am here for you.   But you must clear the path for Me.  You must listen for Me.  To do that, dear chosen souls, you must free yourself from these attachments that hold you under submission.  (p. 93)

This is what it means to be My follower.  You need worry over nothing.  I will fight your battles for you and bring others to heaven through you.  I can place the most beautiful, heavenly thoughts in your souls if only you will let Me.  How I stand by, little soul, ready to bring you closer.  Say yes to Me and we will begin our journey in earnest.  (p. 94)

Mary reminds us, Jesus is waiting for you, my little one.  I will help you, and show you the way.  Pray more, even when you do not feel like praying.  Pray always, even if it is just a simple sentence, a simple thought.  Look closely for the answers to your prayers and you will find them.  (p. 94)

Holiness is a process, and, as with most things, I could exert My divinity and make you saints, but what merit would you gain from that?  Better that My little ones make small acts of love so that I can see your wills turning toward Me. Trust Me. You will not be disappointed.  Do not be afraid, only trust Me.  (p. 97-98)

Often My words fall on deaf ears.  Truly there are those who see but do not see, who hear but do not hear.  These brothers and sisters will have to answer for their disregard of My graces.  My words bounce off them like so many stones. You, My children, have been given the grace to hear with both your ears and your hearts.  Therefore you must heed My words.  My spirit will come upon you and you will know what I want from you.  Please, hear the voice of your God in your heart and respond to Me with determination.  My yoke is easy and My burden is light.  My true followers know joy and peace and it is reflected in their eyes.  Holy friendships are my gift to you.  (p. 101)

My little chosen souls of this day have a hard time with both suffering and patience.  Remember; My time is perfect.  If We were to change over and do things according to your desires, it would not be My plan but yours.  Remember how your life felt without Me, little soul, and renew your pledge to serve Me, not yourself.  My time is perfect.  All will occur as it should but I need souls to convert and be faithful now.  (p. 103)






No comments: