Friday, February 26, 2010

Bishop Paul Etienne..."Truth in Love" Blog

My brother, Bishop Paul, started his own blog, "Truth in Love." Here's a sample of his writing.

It is my earnest desire with this site to have a regular means of communicating with the people of the Diocese of Cheyenne. In many ways, I wish to use this as a virtual pulpit, to “get the WORD out” by sharing my own insights from prayer and thoughts regarding current topics in our culture and church. As my motto states, I have a deep love for the Truth proclaimed by Jesus Christ, accompanied by a deep love for those to whom I am sent as a bishop and shepherd. In the many articles to come through this site, I hope to share that Truth and Love with all who choose to visit here.

I know you are going to enjoy reading his blog. I'm sure it will be a site I will visit often. Continued blessings on your Lenten journey.

No comments: