Monday, March 29, 2010

Wait for the Lord with Courage; be Stouthearted and wait for the Lord

Today the Psalm reminds us to wait for the Lord with courage and to be stouthearted. The Gospel shares the beautiful and intimate story of Mary anointing Jesus' feet with oil and drying them with her hair.

What gift can I give Jesus this week? How can I wait on Jesus? What does it mean to have courage and to be stouthearted? This week Jesus will experience just how faithful His friends and disciples are. What kind of a friend will I be to Jesus? Will I wait with courage by Jesus' side...or will I deny and betray Him?

Jesus, help me stay close by your side. Let me never cease serving and loving you. Thank you for the gift of salvation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! from an angel with little wings

Unknown said...

Beautiful indeed. God bless you.