Monday, April 7, 2008

Sr. Juliann and Sr. Mildred and the Woman at the Well




On April 19th, Sr. Juliann and Sr. Mildred will be giving a retreat to over 100 women using the theme the woman at the well.  This time at the well will be spent to help the women be aware of their role in proclaiming the Good News as did the Samaritan woman.  They will look at all the nuances of the longest conversation Jesus had with another human.  The symbolism of water will be studied from Scripture.  All of us have been brought to the Living Water by some individuals, books or events. This retreat will give these women the opportunity and space to recall them in their own lives.  Sr. Mildred reminds us that we, too, must become wells for others so they know Jesus.  Sr. Juliann will enrich this retreat experience and story from Scripture with a creative art project that will help the women deepen their understanding of Jesus' teaching.  We will become the "Women at the Well!"


7 comments:

lbuckley said...

Sister Nicolette,
This blog is amazing! Keep up the good work! I enjoyed the article "Sifting for gold in the Ashes" that I found on the Erie blog.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. It is really neat and inspiring! Everyones haikus were great! From, Maddie.

Anonymous said...

Hi sister your new blog is amazing. I bet it took a long time to make. The picture of the Lady at the well is realy cool!!!
I love how you have so many of our Haikus!!!! :] :] :] :]

Love,
Allie

Anonymous said...

Hi there number one teacher in the whole world. I wanted to say this is a cool Blog. I think this might be a good website to talk to people on!
From,
Joseph F.

Anonymous said...

Sister Nicolette, I really like this Blog it is awesome! I really like how you added in some of our Haiku's from class! I like reading them! From-Elise

Anonymous said...

i really like your blog . I think it is cool! I have already sent this to a lot of people. they have looked at too. I enjoted how you had tons of our haikus on your blog. I will try to look at all the new things you add each day or so. The picture of the woman at the well is very cool and it made me think. :)

Anonymous said...

hey sister this is an awesome blog it must have been hard making this!
love katy owesn